Thursday, June 19, 2008

Sheryl Brady, Hulk Hogan, Juanita Bynum & Kirk Franklin

Dear Friend,

What do these people have in common?

It's MySpace!!

There are so many good people who have good intentions for their MySpace profiles.

At first I was against MySpace; I thought it was the devil. But I have been delivered and now understand that it's just like a gun - it's not the gun that's dangerous, it's the people using it that make it dangerous.

A few months ago I conducted an awesome interview with Social Network Diva and Publicity Guru Pam Perry of Ministry Marketing Solutions.

Pam shared how she uses My Space as a witnessing tool and shared the powerful connections she has made through this unique resource.

So after much consideration, Breathe Again Magazine is now on MySpace too! So hit me up and holla atcha girl...(okay, I am so NOT hip.)

Listen to my interview with Pam Perry here.

Check us out on MySpace here.

Happy Clicking.

Blessings,

Nicole



Should I leave my church?

Dear Pastor Vicki,

I have been at my local church for a few years now and am not being used in the capacity I should be. God has blessed me with many gifts and talents but if I am not allowed to exercise them what good are they? Should I go where I know I will be used or stay and just wait?

Please help.

- A Confused Sister.

Click here for the answer.



Risks vs. Rewards: Quitting Your Day Job to Become an Entrepreneur

Do you dread going to work? Feel like you were made to something else with your life other than working for "the man?" Or is your hobby starting to pay you more than your day job?

Click here to find out what to do.



On Sale Now!

Breathe Again Magazine is offering a summer clearance sale for all classified ads.

These classifieds will be promoted on our homepage, newsletters and blogs.

We are pleased to begin offering this service as we are attracting more and more visitors to our site on a daily basis. And... in our new issue, your ad has the opportunity to be seen by many potential clients.

All Classifieds * are just $7 per month (with a 2- month minimum).

Click here for all the details.



Job Alert!

HOUSE CLEANING

$8-10 per hr
Permanent part time days
M-F, no nights or weekends
Paid training program
Friendly team environment
CALL 757-323-8879



Living Life to the Fullest Conference





Breathe Again on Myspace.com





Nicole's Pick of the Week

* Saturday, June 21st, Tropical Smoothie Cafe is giving away

* FREE Jetty Punch Smoothies to the first 500 customers (at each location) who come in wearing flip flops.

YOU MUST WEAR FLIP FLOPS

* If you'd like to verify this, the website here.



Nicole on the move!



June 28 - Living Life to the Fullest Conference

July 26 - Hampton 2nd Annual Celebration of the African American Family



Save The Date!

June 28 - TCE Networking Event

June 28 - Living Life to the Fullest

Nov 21-23 - Weekend to Remember

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home